Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

LA model left to die in front of a hospital, her friend left in critical condition outside of another hospital

 Los Angeles law enforcement is investigating the bizarre death of a model who was left in front of a hospital by three men clad in all black with the license plate of their car removed.

This harrowing incident unfolded on Friday night when 24-year-old model Christy Giles went for a night on the town with two of her friends. Her husband, Jan Cilliers, was visiting his father in San Francisco.

Cilliers told KABC-TV that Giles was found on the sidewalk outside Southern California Hospital in Culver City at about 5:30 p.m. on Saturday. She was pronounced dead at the scene.He says that a surveillance video showed three men clad in all black dropping off Giles' body from a car with the license plate removed.

One of the friends that had gone out with Giles went home, but a second friend, Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola, was dropped off at another hospital and is in critical condition.

Cilliers says that the toxicology report for Cabrales-Arzola found heroin in her system. He added that neither of the girls would have ever done heroin voluntarily.

According to the friend who went home, the three women met some men at went to an apartment in West Los Angeles.

"We assume that the way they the girls got in the car with them was that they were all going to go to the after party that everyone wanted to go to together," Cilliers said to KNBC-TV. "And they never ended up making it there."

Cilliers says he has access to the text messages on Giles' phone and he found an alarming text that night.

"She was texting Marcella [Cabrales-Arzola], the girl that she was with, at 5:30 saying 'let's get out of here' with the wide eyed emoji."

He says no messages were sent or received after that.

The Los Angeles Police Department told KABC that the preliminary investigation appears to point to a possible heroin overdose that led to the model's demise.

Cilliers believes that foul play was involved and he wants those responsible to be held accountable.

"If they had been concerned for their health, they would have called 911 instead of waiting until their bodies were cold and dropping them off at two ERs, two hours apart," Cilliers reasoned.

A GoFundMe account has been set up to raise money for a private investigator and for funeral costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]